Our T-Shirts are made to order and could take up to 3 weeks for the creation process. For additional information contact us via Email or call 207-887-9609.
*Free Shipping on orders over $100.00 in Continental US
Baltimore MD T-Shirt.
- Side seamed for a better fit t-shirt
- Sublimation custom graphic
- Extremely soft and comfortable
- Standard fit
- 65% polyester/35% combed ringspun cotton jersey
For custom orders and bulk orders please use our contact form.
Did you know?
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War–era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
Many first happened in Baltimore such as:
- The first umbrella factory in the United States was established in Baltimore in 1828.
- The first United States post office system was inaugurated in Baltimore in 1774.
- The first dental school in the world was founded in Baltimore in 1840.
- The first telegraph line in the world was established between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore in 1844.
- The first professional sports organization in the United States, The Maryland Jockey Club, was formed in 1743.
Maryland is a Mid-Atlantic state that's defined by its abundant waterways and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Its largest city, Baltimore, has a long history as a major seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, home to the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center.
Maryland was named in honor of queen Henrietta Maria, the wife of King Charles I of England. This small state of Maryland played a huge part in American history. It participated in the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, and the Civil War and was admitted into the union on Monday, April 28, 1788.
|Sleeve Length||8 ½||9||9 ½||10||10 ½|
|Body Width||17 ½||19||20 ½||22||23 ½|